ILM Coaching and Mentoring Qualifications
Choose your ILM coaching & mentoring qualifications
You can choose your ILM qualifications in coaching & mentoring at levels 3, 5 and 7 with i2L:
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring qualification - 36 hours of workplace coaching, plus three written assignments
- ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring qualification - 12 hours of workplace and management coaching, plus two written assignments
- ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring qualification - 20 hours of executive coaching, plus two written assignments
Plus there is the option to top up to a Diploma at levels 5 and 7 by adding a further 80 coaching hours. Our ILM coaching and mentoring qualifications are available by the popular distance learning and open courses options for individuals, and bespoke courses delivered in-house for organisations.
Featured ILM course:
ILM 4 day course - ILM Level 5/7 Certificate or Diploma in Executive Coaching & Mentoring
Getting the right ILM qualifications
Personal contact with our ILM trainers at i2L can be a great help for you to fully understand your options for choosing ILM coaching and mentoring qualifications and for us to fully understand what you want to achieve. Email your questions to email@example.com or call I2L on 01380 609313
Please feel free to email or call us for an informal chat - we offer informed and impartial advice, without obligation. We would be delighted to help you achieve your ILM coaching and mentoring qualifications and with our proven track record in the design and delivery of a wide range of coaching & mentoring development programmes you will be in good hands. View our ILM coaching and mentoring FAQs for more information.
95% of our clients say they would be highly likely to recommend us to friends or colleagues for ILM coaching qualifications. We're proud that a diverse range of organisations have chosen to work with us to provide them with ILM qualifications. View our ILM reviews
ELC Funded ILM Qualifications
Use your 'Enhanced Learning Credits' to boost your career. Inspired2learn are proud to be an approved ELCAS supplier assisting HM Forces personnel wanting help with high quality resettlement training and qualifications for career transition into civilian life
View more about ELCAS training courses
ILM coaching and mentoring training courses
We offer ILM training courses in coaching and mentoring as distance learning for individuals with the right level of experience. We also regularly run open enrolment courses for individuals as well as bespoke ILM courses to support companies and organisations. These are suitable for any level of experience. Our courses can be with or without accreditation. So if you would like us to create custom ILM training courses in coaching and mentoring please get in touch with us by calling 01380 609313. You will get a prompt response with impartial and knowledgeable advice.
Distance learning for Coaching & Mentoring qualifications
If you are already an experienced coach, here are the top 9 reasons to gain your ILM coaching & mentoring qualifications by distance learning with inspired2learn:
1. You will receive expert tutorial and coaching supervision from a qualified, experienced and practising coach
2. You will receive unlimited*, prompt and expert tutorial support every step of the way, via telephone, e-mail and/or SKYPE - you will have a dedicated named tutor from our team who is there to guide and advise you (*terms apply)
3. This is a reputable route to accreditation for both beginners and experienced coaches and mentors
4. You can choose the exact ILM qualification that is right for you, and personalise your approach to learning
5. You have the option to add FREE workshop days in Wiltshire venues to increase your coaching skills and knowledge
6. You will have the flexibility of choosing your own course timescale to fit in with your other commitments
7. Competitive prices and instalment payment plans if required
8. We have a proven track record of success helping people like you to achieve their ILM Coaching & Mentoring qualifications
9. Flexible study - plenty of on line support materials - no rigid requirement to log in to e-learning at specific times or complete specific tasks - you are free to choose the study methods and timescales that suit you best.
Get in touch
Choose your ILM coaching & mentoring qualifications below or get in touch directly with firstname.lastname@example.org or call i2L on 01380 609313