Virtual Learning – Our Approach
What are the benefits of virtual learning?
Flexible, inspiring and supportive
All of our ILM qualifications in coaching, mentoring and supervision are delivered 100% online. There are many advantages to this:
- Start any time and work flexibly across the year
- Attend live webinar workshops when you are free
- Breakout room activities are a great opportunity to meet other coaches and chat with your peers
- Bitesize webinars are easier to fit in around other commitments
- Pick and choose topics and content according to your prior knowledge, experience and interests – no need to repeat what you’ve already done in workshops elsewhere
- revisit content as often as you like
- All recorded content is available 24/7
- Work at your own speed
- Live events are recorded, so you will have peace of mind that you will never miss anything
- We will log your formal learning hours and send you a CPD certificate of attendance at the end of your qualification course
- Plenty of handouts and copies of the PowerPoint slides (pdf)
- Over 300 hours of recorded content
- We require a minimum of 35 hours and you can engage with more if time allows – unlimited access for a year
- Engaging and personable approach – plenty of Q&A and time to talk
- Lots of practical tools and techniques to use with your clients
- Work from wherever you are in the world – for example we have clients in Australia, Canada, France, Armenia, Poland, Middle East, Malta and the Caribbean – ideal for ELCAS military resettlement if posted overseas.
Virtual learning - our approach
Mix 'n' Match - all on line!
- Live webinar workshops during the working day
- Webinar recordings available 24/7.
- Coaching triads with other learners
- Facilitated practice sessions (co-coaching)
- Q&A sessions to help with assignment writing and practical coaching
- Advice webinars for assignments – tutor sessions
- Up to 12 hours with a personal tutor – email and live meetings via Zoom / MT
- Intensive study days
- Guest speakers
- Coaching demonstrations (live and unscripted)