Webinars – menu of recorded workshops
Did you know that you can purchase recordings of our virtual workshops at just £15 each?
Flexible, inspiring and supportive
Since 2020, all of our coaching & mentoring webinars have been recorded. We have an extensive menu of topics and content, which at just £15 each are a bargain!
To purchase a webinar, all you need to do is select the title(s) you fancy and email email@example.com.
Clare will then either send you a link to donate the fee (£15 each) direct to our chosen charity, or invoice you / your workplace for the fee plus VAT.
Download the full menu of topics: inspired2learn webinar recordings menu – coaching & mentoring
- Cost-effective CPD with Clare Smale, an experienced qualified and accredited coach and supervisor
- All fees donated to charity – support Julia’s House Children’s Hospice
- Bitesize webinar recordings (about an hour) are easy to fit in around other commitments
- Pick and choose topics and content according to your prior knowledge, experience and interests
- Handouts and copies of the PowerPoint slides (pdf) will also be sent to you as relevant
- Engaging and personable approach
- Lots of practical tools and techniques to use with your clients
£15 each - donated directly to Julia's House Children's Hospice
Help raise finds for a fantastic charity
We are delighted to support Julia’s House Children’s Hospice in Devizes, jsut across town from inspired2learn HQ. When you purchase a webinar recoding, we will send you a link to donate directly to Julia’s House with the added benefit of GiftAid if you are a UK resident and taxpayer.
Our menu of webinar recordings
Coaching & Mentoring topics include ...
Module 1 – for beginners – these webinars cover many of the essential skills, knowledge and behaviours that will get you started on your coaching journey
Module 2 – creating your coaching & mentoring toolkit – the core models that you will need, plus a few of the best coaching tools to get you started
Module 3 – supporting your development and reflections with models and theories – some topics to get you thinking and reflecting upon your professional practices
Module 4 – extending your coaching & mentoring toolkit – practical tools and techniques to use in coaching sessions
Module 5 – coaching demonstrations – genuinely ‘live’ and unscripted coaching sessions with Clare – shared with permission from the coaches
Module 6 – masterclasses – more advanced webinars – these assume you have a good grasp of the basics and some experience upon which to build.
Diploma in NLP Coaching – choose any 12 specialist webinars from across the modules above and work towards your Diploma in NLP Coaching