Webinars – live workshops
What are the benefits of attending our webinars?
Flexible, inspiring and supportive
All of our coaching & mentoring webinars are hosted on Zoom and we look forward to you joining one soon. Topics and dates are further down the page.
- Dip in and out according to your needs and interests
- Cost-effective CPD with Clare Smale, an experienced qualified and accredited coach and supervisor
- All fees donated to charity – support Julia’s House Children’s Hospice
- Breakout room activities are a great opportunity to meet other coaches and chat with your peers
- Bitesize webinars (90 minutes) are easy to fit in around other commitments
- Longer practice sessions to immerse yourself in a practical tool
- Pick and choose topics and content according to your prior knowledge, experience and interests
- Plenty of handouts and copies of the PowerPoint slides (pdf) as relevant
- Engaging and personable approach – plenty of Q&A and time to talk
- Lots of practical tools and techniques to use with your clients
- Work from wherever you are in the world – for example, we have clients in Australia, Canada, France, Armenia, Poland, Middle East, Malta and the Caribbean
- Ideal if you are serving in the armed forces overseas.
Upcoming topics ....
Coaching demonstration – A live an unscripted coaching demonstration followed by Q&A, Tuesday 9th January 10 am for 90 minutes. £25
AI and Chat Bots – An update on digital coaching, Tuesday 16th January, 10am for 90 minutes. £25
All fees donated to charity.
£45 each - donated to Julia's House Children's Hospice
Practice sessions - a specific tool or technique
- Each session is 2 hours long and will focus on one coaching tool.
- You must watch an introductory webinar recording as preparation for the session (in your own time)
- You will be given a brief introduction to the tool at the practice session
- You will spend most of your time in breakout rooms coaching another person in a pair or triad
- You should receive peer feedback as part of the practice
- Try out new things in a safe space
- Bring along a coaching topic and be coached!
Booking is essential. Joining instructions will include details of the preparation work for practice sessions as well as the zoom link.
All other webinars are 90 minutes and cost £25 plus VAT
Webinar recordings are £15 plus VAT