Coaching, Mentoring & Supervision
Why choose an ILM qualification ?
Unlock potential and increase productivity
The ILM qualifications in coaching and mentoring are widely considered to be the gold standard in the UK. The advantages of an ILM qualification includes:
- Fully regulated by Ofqual – a robust way of professionalising your coaching and mentoring, demonstrating excellence.
- Rigorous standards of knowledge and skills development
- A thorough grounding in theory, practice and experience
- Transferrable across business sectors and different types of organisations
- Suitable for internal and freelance coaches alike
- Suitable for beginners as well as experienced coaches / mentors
- Help you develop a coaching and mentoring culture at work
- Support your colleagues in their development
- Develop your coaching style of leadership & management
- Enhance your CV with a recognised qualification
- increase your confidence and motivation to coach / mentor
All of our qualifications are available through virtual learning (you can start any time) or we can design and deliver a bespoke blended programme for your organisation.
All our ILM qualifications include the option to complete a free Diploma in NLP Coaching.
Call Clare for a chat on 01380 888013 to find out more or use the enquiry form at the bottom of this page.
Click here to find out more about each qualification, prices, enrolment, learning materials and how you will be assessed.
How to get started
Chosing the right qualification
There are no formal entry requirements – you are welcome to give us a call for an informal chat about the different options and levels. It can be a minefiled deciding on the best option and knowing where to start – we will give you impartial and honest advice.