Courses and training with inspired2learn
Open public courses - we have three open ILM Coaching and Mentoring Courses taking place this year. This course will prepare you for your ILM Level 5 or 7 qualification in coaching and mentoring:
In-house courses - please contact us with your requirements and we will be very pleased to discuss what you want to achieve and prepare a proposal for you. We have run many different types of bespoke workshops and also longer programmes for organisations. This often includes accrediting in-house courses with:
- CMI management & leadership qualifications
- ILM coaching & mentoring qualifications.
Here are a few recent examples:
- Premier Inn - design and delivery of four introductory management workshops for a team of call centre managers, including CMI accreditation for a Level 3 Certificate in First Line Management
- Dorothy House Hospice - design and delivery of a bespoke senior management development programme, including optional accreditation with the Level 5 Award or Certificate in Management and Leadership
- Bath ASU - design and delivery of eight introductory management workshops for a team of supervisors, including CMI accreditation for a Level 3 Certificate in First Line Management
- Youth Sports Trust - design and delivery of an NLP Diploma Course for a regional team of elite sports coaches (including Olympians, Paralympian's and international sports men and women)
- Bath Spa University - design and delivery of a coaching skills development programme for an internal pool of workplace coaches, including accreditation with the ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
- National College of Policing - provision of accreditation for coach trainers following an internal training programme with the CMI Level 7 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring.
- CNWL Foundation Health Trust - provision of accreditation for NHS managers and clinicians following an internal leadership development programme, with the CLI Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Bath and North East Somerset Council - ongoing provision of council-wide PDR training, team development events and the design and delivery of ongoing training as required (leadership, management, coaching, mentoring and influencing skills). Accreditation with the CMI Level 3 and 5 qualifications in Management and Leadership, plus ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring.
Coaching & Mentoring - ILM Level 5 or 7 Courses in Trowbridge, Wiltshire
Click here for full details of ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
Click here for full details of ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring
To find out more call 01380 609313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CMI and ILM qualification courses are available using the MOD’s Enhanced Learning Credits.